Ansell's latest innovation harnesses the power of antimicrobial technology provided by Ionic+™ - the only glove manufacturer to do so.
This means that not only do Ansell HyFlex® 11-100 industrial gloves provide the usual cut and abrasion protection for which Ansell are recognised the world over, they help combat the spread of viruses by up to 99%*.
Not only that, they are fully reusable and fully touchscreen compatible, saving money on single use disposable gloves and removing the hassle of taking off gloves to use mobiles, tablets, card readers and more.
Ansell HyFlex® 11-100 antimicrobial touchscreen compatible industrial gloves are recommended for light duties in industrial, commercial and hospitality settings where the spread of viruses is a particular concern. These include:
- » Assembly line
- » Packaging
- » Delivery of finished equipment
- » Event Management/Waitstaff
- » Cleaning/Maintenance/Repair
- » Drivers/Operators/Inspectors
- » Shared surfaces/tools/touchscreens
- » Cashiers/Clerks/Money Handling
What is Ionic+™?
Ionic+™ Technology is a fiber imbedded antimicrobial technology which leverages the antimicrobial power of silver.
Silver works by releasing ions in the presence of moisture to provide broad-spectrum antimicrobial protection to
the glove, which will actively self-clean to eliminate microbial impacts to the glove.
Completely non-toxic, Ionic+™ will not irritate or affect even sensitive skin and will last well beyond the lifetime of the glove, even after 50 washes.
Ansell HyFlex® 11-100 gloves with Ionic+™ technology help prevent the spread of viruses and other microoganisms by effectively eliminating them from the surface of the glove - which means users can wear them for long periods of time without worrying about potentially passing on harmful agents.
Speak to MG Safety today about stocking Ansell HyFlex® 11-100 gloves with Ionic+™ technology. Call 01949 830100 or message us via the form at the bottom of the page and one of our sales team will contact you as soon as possible.
* Test Method ISO 18184 Report No WP-20086550-JC-03En
- » SAVE money on disposable gloves
- » REDUCE the spread of viruses by up to 99%*
- » PROTECT staff, coworkers and customers
- » ALL DAY COMFORT - high dexterity, lightweight breathable design
To discuss stocking Ansell HyFlex® 11-100 Antimicrobial Touchscreen Compatible Industrial Gloves contact MG Safety today by filling in the form below or call us now on 01949 830100.
- » The only industrial glove designed with Ionic+™, an EPA-registered antimicrobial technology – EPA Registration #70927-6
- » Self-Sanitizing 360⁰ antimicrobial protection of both the liner and coating
- » Ionic+™ is permanent and lasts the life of the product
- » Touchscreen compatible for use with a wide range of devices
- » Compliant with EU Biocides Regulation 528/2012 for treated articles
- » Designed so coating does not inhibit antimicrobial action
- » Protects glove from bacterial-related odor, stain, and fabric degradation
Ansell HyFlex® 11-100 antimicrobial touchscreen compatible industrial gloves are suitable for...