HyFlex®Synthetically dipped coating on seamless liner.Ansell FORTIX™ nitrile foam coating on 15 gauge nylon-spandex liner, Palm coated. Knitwrist. Length 200-275 mm (8-10 inch).
- Grey/Black Extreme durability and superior fit for precision handling in abrasive applications
- The tough 1.1 mm FORTIX® nitrile foam coating (patent pending) offers EN Abrasion Level 4 protection, with up to three times the abrasion performance of other lightweight, knit-dipped gloves.
- The FORTIX® coating is 20% more breathable than earlier formulations, for cooler, drier hands and less sweat.
- Matching the natural contours of the hand, the snug, second-skin liner is tailored to create a more comfortable wearing experience: at the base of the little finger (added comfort), across the fingertips (superior tactility), and through the palm (greater dexterity).
- With its balance of robust abrasion performance, enhanced comfort and high dexterity the HyFlex® 11-840 is an ideal solution for workers who move between tasks. Silicone-free material means no transfer of silicone contaminants to metal parts prior to painting.
- Fit for special purpose Primary Industries Ideal Applications Assembly of small & medium parts Feeding the lines General handling Raw materials reception Screwing & unscrewing Category II
- Sizes : 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11.
- Packed in 12 pairs in a bag; 12 bags in a carton.
- EN388 4231